Hey Everyone,
Just a few things to tell you 5 days before the Wedding!
1. I looked up the weather for Malibu and the high on Saturday will be around 79. How perfect. I think the nighttime might get a little chilly so maybe bring a sweater!
2. Our Hotel we blocked rooms off at is filling up fast! If you have not made your reservations yet, I suggest you hurry! Thousand Oaks Best Western. Mention the Ware/Vickers wedding for our special group rate Discount.
Call: 1.800.600.6878
Best Western Thousand Oaks Inn
75 West Thousand Oaks Blvd
Thousand Oaks, CA, 91360
75 West Thousand Oaks Blvd
Thousand Oaks, CA, 91360
Go Here: http://www.thousandoaksinn.com/
3. The drive to Calamigos Ranch takes about 25 minutes from the Hotel, or 1 hour from Santa Clarita, and 3 hours from San Diego! Plan Accordingly as the ceremony starts at 6:00pm. There will be signs directing you to the Parking Lot for our Wedding once you get to the Ranch.
One Last Thing... It will be a full Moon!
Can't wait to see you there!
Any Last Minute Questions?
Email Gary : Gary@Garyware.net
Email Courtney: JamesDeanJeans@yahoo.com


No comments:
Post a Comment