Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Gary and I are back to work and trying to get our new place in order.  We have been doing a lot of Gardening, Decorating and Cleaning the past couple of weekends.  We have so much stuff, it's crazy.  I guess that is what happens when two pack rats live together.


I legally changed my last name to Ware!  Woo Hoo!  I spent 40 mins at the Social Security Office on Monday, then had to go home because I forgot my ID... then came back for another 40 mins.  And yesterday I spent an hour at the DMV.  I had to take a new picture too.  

Other than the craziness of unpacking and putting together a new place, everything is going great.  We have been married almost a month now!

We have been spending a lot of time out with our friends.  Here are some Pictures of us out to dinner with the Howards and us during Bowling night!


  

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker