Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well and getting as excited about Christmas as we are! It is definitely looking and feeling like Christmas around here. This past weekend we got our Christmas tree... a live one! I really wanted a live tree this year and Gary being so awesome said we could get one. I decorated it, then Janae our niece came over and tried to help but ended up taking a bunch of ornaments off. It's ok, I would pick them up but I have been sick all week and it hurts to bend down and stuff. So for now there are ornaments on the floor.
Gary spent all day Sunday putting lights on the house. So exciting. It was a long day of stapling, trips to home depot and blown fuses! But now they are up and that is all that matters!
As I said earlier I have been really sick this week. I am not sure if it is just a cold, or the flu but I am taking meds. I feel achey which makes me think the flu. Ugh. Hate being sick. I have had to cancel some babysitting which I never do! But I need to rest up and get better to have energy to keep up with the kids at work at babysitting.
Here are some pictures to share.

Our Christmas lights.

Here is our Nativity Scene we received from my Step Dad's mom, Grandma Ora, as a wedding present.
Our Tree minus a lot of ornaments.
Us getting our Tree.

No comments:
Post a Comment